This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Size: 6.25" H x 21.75" W x 3.2" D
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- Exceptional Artisan Quality by Salihu Ibrahim - crafted with care to be treasured for years to come.
- Product Info: Sese wood
NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured - we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: Target-like circles on the face identify this ethereal winged creature as a butterfly. Gliding on soft wings, the mask represents a nature spirit among the Bwa tribe of Burkina Faso. The zigzag motif signifies the ancestral path which every Bwa must follow in order to master life. Salihu Ibrahim carves the elegant image from African sese wood.
- Features a rustic, rugged finish
About our Artist: 'Upon the death of my father, I was sent to live with one of my father's closest friends, a renowned traditional carver to the then Akwamu chief and the people of Akwamu,' Salihu Ibrahim says. 'I worked with him for about 15 years, during which time I learned the styles and techniques of the Ashanti and Akwamu people. My work began to flourish and achieve recognition, and today, I have apprentice carvers working with me to learn the art of carving.'
NOVICA Decorative Sese Wood Mask Multicolor Butterfly Dancer B0058E4J8M