This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Size: 10.75" H x 8.75" W x 0.6" D
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- Exceptional Artisan Quality by Ana Maria Enciso
- Product Info: Copper and bronze
NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured - we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: Ai Aepec, the supreme god of the Moche people, sheds two solitary tears; his face is stern and fearsome. The gesture expresses Ai Aepec's divine sensibility. Ana Maria Enciso invokes the presence of the powerful deity as she creates this extraordinary mask. She crafts the mask of copper and bronze and treats the face to a galvanized bath to achieve the distinct green finish.
- Do not use abrasives
- Wipe with damp cloth
About our Artist: Peru's Ana Maria Enciso says, 'For 24 years I have dedicated myself to metalwork in the city where I married. My husband is an able jeweler, from whom I learned the art of working with silver and plaques. Today we have a small family workshop in which my children are also involved, and we work together with dedication, constantly developing new products. In my work I seek to recover the folklore and joy of the Andean people.'
NOVICA Decorative Inca Copper and Bronze Mask Green Tears Of A God B0002PDUCI