This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- -Aircraft part from the 1950s
- -Aircraft instrument part, aneroid for pressure instruments
- -New Old surplus, NEVER USED
- -Sealed in plastic and plastic vials
- -FOR ALL, Aircraft PRESSURE Instrument collectors
Tiny, Unused, OLD NEW Surplus aneroid, made for aircraft instruments. Tiny bellows are just 3/4 inch in diameter. I think they are made of brass or bronze. The bellows increase or decrease in size as the atmospheric pressure changes. Maybe made for altimeter or other pressure instrument in aircraft. Beneath the bellows is a 1/4 inch thick threaded stem, about 3/4 inch long. Looks like the end is soldered for a calibrated leak effect. Also beneath the bellows is the part number, 758632-1 and scratched on it is the date....this sample has 1-28-58. I don't know if all of these have the same 1958 date......Looks UNUSED in the plastic bag and plastic vile, each is contained in to protect it from dust and dirt. About 1 inch long by 3/4 inch in diameter.....Interesting collectible item....NOT FOR FLIGHT of course..ITAR item. For USA shipment, only. Needs a State Dept., export license to ship out side of USA. Contact a Freight Forwarder to obtain export license.
Aneroid Aircraft 1950s B0018160WM