This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The family uses the olive branches pruned from olive groves for all of their carvings - trees are never cut down for the Wood
- The branches are dried for a year or more before the Wood is ready for use
- Great care is taken in selections, drying and carving, to showcase the beautiful grains of each piece
- Small cracks, imperfections and grain variation are part of their natural appeal
The olive wood products are crafted in Bethlehem by the giacaman family. Ibrahim giacaman, a master wood carver, shapes the olive wood into one-of-a-kind Nativity figurines and Christmas tree ornaments.
Earthwood ST 10S Olive Wood Small Praying Hands Figurine Small B01M13KMQF